Dear Book Donors,
Thank you for considering making a book donation to FoJCL. The FoJCL tries hard to sell or distribute all the donations it receives. However, there are large quantities of books that are difficult to resell. With that being said, please follow our guidelines for acceptable and non-acceptable book donations:
We are accepting the following books only:
- Books that are clean, odor-free, and in good repair.
- Books with a publishing date after 1970.
- Hardback fiction & non-fiction
- Children’s books
- Paperback and trade size paperback books.
- Sport, art, craft, humor, music, themed, animal, nature books, local interest, nautical and aeronautical, home improvement, and themed cookbooks.
Do not donate:
- Encyclopedias, reference books, textbooks, cookbooks with plastic spiral covers, self-help, or investing themed books.
- Books published before 1970.
The FoJCL can accept up to three bags or small boxes of books on Fridays at the Rodriguez Annex Twice Read Books in the basement from 10 am to 1 pm. If you have a larger donation, please call 541-475-3351 to make an appointment for drop-off. Thank you for your continued support.