How Do I Get a Computer Pass?
What do I need to get a computer pass?
- If you have a library account with Jefferson County, Deschutes, or Crook County Libraries, we will enroll your library card with our public computer system.
- If you don't have a library account but you have a valid photo ID, we have daily guest passes for single-use or we can also enroll you with our public computer system for permanent uses.
- If you don't have a library account or a valid photo ID, and you need to use a computer for emergencies, we have 15-minute guest passes.
How long do I have each day for computer uses?
- If you have a library account or a valid photo ID, you have 2 hours.
- If you don't have a library account or a valid photo ID, you have 15 minutes.
How much does a computer pass cost?
The computer passes at Jefferson County Library are free of charge.
How long is my computer pass valid?
Why is my account disabled?
When you have a fine of $10 or more, your computer account will be disabled.
Why can't I use computers with my computer pass in Deschutes or Crook County Libraries?
Our computer database is not connected with tri-county libraries.
What if I'm under the age of 16?
When you are signing up for a computer pass, you will need a guardian present with a valid photo ID or a library card for consent.
Can I apply for a computer pass online?
Yes, you can. Click HERE to fill out the form. You will get a reply with instructions through email within 1-2 business days.