Curbside Pick-up Rules and Guidelines
- Pick-up times will be available during our business hours.
- Museum Passes are not eligible for Curbside Pick-up.
- Only hold items on your account can be checked out.
- Pick up is only available for you and your household.
- Only 5 DVDs per library account.
- Your account must be in good standing (i.e. not blocked due to unpaid fees or lost materials) to use Curbside Pick-up
Curbside Pick-up Step-by-Step
- Call JCLD or go to Catalog to place a hold.
- Bring your library card to the employee entrance, at the back of the building, near the book drop.
- Ring bell or call 541-475-3351. A staff member will take your card & bring out your checked-out items.
- Please use the book drop for returning items.
If you're unable to come TO the Library, we can bring books to you. This service is currently available in the Madras/Metolious/Culver areas. Place items on hold and when you're notified that items are available for pick-up, call the Library to request home delivery. We'll leave your items at your door. Deliveries are made twice/week, Tuesdays and Fridays.