- Does the County have a proposed budget range for the project?
- Can you confirm if the County has a timeline for when the project is to be complete?
- Can you confirm if the project will remain within the existing 5,946 SF or if the County expects the floor plan to grow and by approximately how much SF?
- Please confirm you expect a full fee proposal and if this fee is to be based on the responder’s interpretation of the project timelines?
- No, the library does not have a proposed budget. The library needs guidance in setting a semi-accurate budget range. The library has money in a building and improvement fund. The library needs assistance in devising a financing plan.
- The library has not set a timeline for the project. The library would like the project to be completed within the next 2 to 4 years, but will set a timeline upon advisement of the Owner’s Representative.
- The library will not remain within the existing 5,946 square feet. The library will retain and remodel the current 5946 square feet and ideally add about 12,000 square feet.
- The library expects a full fee proposal but will be satisfied if the lump sum cost is given as a range. If the responder is not comfortable giving a lump sum cost range please provide:
- Estimate of monthly fees for services and reimbursable expenses, as well as level of effort and durations of involvement
- Itemized list of services recommended for project scope
- List of potential reimbursable expenses and an estimated cost based on previous projects of this size.
- Hourly rates for expected personnel.
An inability to provide a full and accurate lump sum cost is not a disqualifier at this stage. The weight of the decision for this project lies most with the fit of a firm for this project based on qualifications and experience. This RFQ asks for expenses of services only in order to deem whether costs are comparable.