For information concerning taxes and tax forms, visit the following sites and resources.
- IRS.gov: Printable federal tax forms and instruction booklets, tax code updates, refund information, extension information, and more.
- Online Forms and Publications
- Oregon Department of Revenue: Print copies of state tax forms or check your state tax return status here.
- Tax Forms for the Other States
- Free File: Free File is the Internal Revenue Service's official portal for free online tax filing. Facilitates the online submission of federal and state taxes.
- Oregon Free File: Oregon's free fillable tax forms that can be submitted online.
- TurboTax (online free, based on income)
USA.gov - Help with Taxes - Learn if you're eligible for free help with your tax returns.
How to File your Federal Taxes - Filing deadline and changes.
At the Library
There are several tax-related books available from our Tri-County libraries. Check out the Encore Catalogue and use the call numbers:
336 - Taxes
346-346.7 - Laws regarding living trusts, bankruptcy, probate
How the Library Can Help
Since tax forms are easily found online, the library no longer receives paper copies of tax forms. IRS and Oregon Department of Revenue forms and publications are accessible at the links on this page. Forms may be printed at our library (self-service from public computers or by asking library staff). Please ask library staff if you need help finding or printing the forms. Also remember, we aren’t accountants and do not provide tax advice.
Compiled by Gretchen Schlie
Updated October 2020