CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- How do I get a pass?Log into the Discovery Pass site with your library barcode and PIN/password. Browse passes by date or attraction.
- How many passes can I have?Two (2) active reservations at time. Reservations must be from different venues.Customers may check out four (4) passes per venue per year (Two (2) wilderness passes per year).If you reserve a pass and do not use or cancel your reservation, the unused pass counts towards your limit. Once you download or print your pass you cannot cancel your reservation.
- Why can't I see any passes?No passes are currently available. Check back at the first of the month.You already have two active reservations.You have used up your pass allowance (four passes per venue, per year).No passes available for your age (you are under 17).
- When are passes for a new month available?Passes are released for events up to three months in the future.On the first of each month at midnight, passes for the next 3 months become available. For example, on October 1, customers will be able to make reservations for December (in addition to any remaining passes for October and November). 3 months (the current) and 2 future months are always in view.
- Why is my library card blocked?Fines over $10.00You are using a library card for a different library. You must log into the Discovery Pass for your library card: CCL/JCLD/DPL
- Can I print my pass at the library?Yes.
- I lost my pass. Can I reprint it?Yes.
- Can I cancel my pass?Yes, if you haven't printed or downloaded it and it hasn't expired.
- Should I cancel my pass if I'm not going to attend?You should cancel your Discovery pass if you are not going to attend. Otherwise, once the date passes, the system will count it as a used pass. This also frees up the pass for others.
- How do I cancel my pass?o To cancel a pass that has not been printed or downloaded, log in to the Discovery Pass site and click "My Reservations" and then "Cancel Reservation."
- I printed my pass. Can I cancel it?No.
- Can I show my pass on a mobile device?Yes, if the attraction allows it.
- What should I bring with my pass when I visit the attraction?Your photo ID.
- Can I give my pass to someone else?No. The cardholder who reserved the pass must be present to redeem the pass.
- Does my pass include free transportation or parking?No.